Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Clover Park High Benefit Event at the Lakewood Gallery

I'm really excited about our event coming up at the end of the month. We're teaming up with Clover Park High School, which is just across the street from the gallery, and we're going to have an art show for the students.

We'll have the art up for a week, with a reception at the beginning of the week on May 31st. The kids will be able to sell their art, keep all of the proceeds, and if we get any framing projects from the show, we'll give 10% to the CPHS art department. The teachers seem very enthusiastic about the event, and I'm hoping we'll get some good exposure to new customers.

I remember having art up in the Sea-Tac Mall when I was a student, and I remember feeling proud (even though it was just the Sea-Tac Mall!) Hopefully we can help to inspire some young artists too.

No comments: