Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New Couches!

Yay!!

We got new (to us) couches for the tv room. We had a futon that was drooping pretty badly and I was totally done with it (anybody want it? It would still be a comfy bed).

Ginny, Jan's daughter, was getting rid of them, and I snatched them up. Ginny is the queen of cleanliness, second only to Jan, and the couches were Jan's before Ginny. So...it was with great sympathy that I brought these poor couches into our crazy tv room. You could see the look of horror on their little couch faces as they were brought in. The look like an oasis of clean amid a cyclone of toddler debris. Lily spilled a few drops of milk on one and I think I saw it flinch.

Anyway, we took out the futon, the blue chair, and the treadmill/dust collector and they're all up for the taking if anyone wants them!

No comments: