Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Shish Kabob - Federal Way/NE Tacoma

We went to Shish Kabob again the other night, we've been before but it had been a while. I'd forgotten how great his little place is!

I've been trying to eat right (I don't like the D word) so I got a roasted vegetable sandwich, which I asked them to add chicken. It was amazing! I used to always order the chicken shwarma, kind of a standby, but good. This was way better. Matt commended their hummus too, saying that it had improved from before. Lily gave it two little thumbs up and in her mouth. She's the queen of double-dipping.

The service, as always, is top notch at Shish Kabob. Surprising for a little place in a strip mall, but you can always tell when employees are taken care of and feel invested in the business. These were relatively young men working that evening and they were very professional and attentive.

All in all a great experience!

No comments: